Reports & Surveys
We send our Student Members no more than 3 or 4 very short surveys per year. We have now completed the 2017 Kenyan Higher Education Student Satisfaction Report (register for free to view) and between January and March 2018 we are undertaking similar Higher Education Student Surveys in Nigeria and will then also do so in South Africa.
Your survey response data remains 100% anonymous. We will not share your survey response data with any third party.
Our initial Student Survey survey includes questions such as;
- Please rate the overall quality of your teaching staff
- Do you feel that marking and assessment of your course work has been fair?
- How convenient is your course timetable?
- Do you feel that your course offers value for money?
- How satisfied are you with your chosen course?
- Do you wish that you had started a different course?
- Please rate the quality of careers advice available to you
- How safe do you feel on campus?
- How easy is it to secure internships with outside organizations or businesses?
- Thinking about all elements, how satisfied are you with the overall quality of higher education that you are receiving?
- How likely are you to recommend your university to a friend?
Student Satisfaction Reports and Rankings;
We provide both FREE Reports (to all registered Members) and we will in the future also generate Premium Reports.
- Users who complete surveys will gain access to our free Student Satisfaction Reports. Register here to collaborate with other students in order highlight positive and negative sentiment relating a number of key performance factors across the HE sector.We will soon launch a Kenya wide Alumni Network focused on student and graduate engagement, graduate jobs, internships and careers advice. And we will publish updates about distance learning and overseas learning opportunities, such as MA’s from UK universities and potential funding opportunities. Registered users who have completed surveys will from time to time be kept informed about all of these services and will be the first to be updated about discounts and special offers.
- Premium Reports
Our Premium Reports will in due course provide rankings broken down by e.g. Quality of Teaching, Quality of Facilities, Quality of Careers Advise, Safety, Value for Money and Likelihood to Recommend a Friend (to each university). Premium Reporting will also demonstrates Overall Satisfaction Ratings by individual course and breaks out all data on a university by university basis or College by College basis. Premium Reports may be of particular value to School Leavers and final year school attendees in that they will provide a detailed insight into the perceived quality of HE across Universities and Technical Colleges.